Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
Do you think the name iphone xs and xs max is easy ? In general, it is difficult to remember, even in the forum not so understand what topic to read, then next year new iphone name again xs max max or xs max pro name omg tired, why dont just namw iphone 11 or 12,13 for call, plus plus then max xr, slightly crap

To me >> not good name at all

Orangeman13

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2015
Do you think the name iphone xs and xs max is easy ? In general, it is difficult to remember, even in the forum not so understand what topic to read, then next year new iphone name again xs max max or xs max pro name omg tired, why dont just namw iphone 11 or 12,13 for call, plus plus then max xr, slightly crap

To me >> not good name at all
Difficult to remember?

What a time to be alive.

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
Sometimes in the place work people asked which iphone do i buy , and just say latest 6.5 biggesr screen , even telling them XS Max XS no one know what is that about ,

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Aa rose by any other name would smell as sweet...

Recently, my little Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring Power Retractable Hard Top Coupe was run over by a GMC Sierra Denali 3500 4 Wheel Drive Pickup Truck ... (translation: my car was run over by a truck).

Not sure I see your point.

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
All they know iphone 8 and X
if i mention XS Max they thought like
a = Pizza or something

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
Not ... But people easy remember how to call it >>

Just like Titanic guys
alot people dont speak his name right cauze frickwn french name , but they know he play titanic movie :D

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Not ... But people easy remember how to call it >>

Just like Titanic guys
alot people dont speak his name right cauze frickwn french name , but they know he play titanic movie :D

When I am with other people (not here) what phones we are using does not come up. We forget that it is US in these forums that are not quite “normal”. 99% of the people have never heard of McRumors. Many who walk into an Apple store, looking for a new phone, have no idea what Apple has just introduced and are at the mercy of the Geeks.

Reactions: rugmankc

alpi123

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2014
I seriously couldn't care less about the naming and also don't see anything wrong about this year's lineup. Y'all expected something like "iPhone" or "iPhone Pro" which is a just dumb name for a smartphone.

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
that why alot people make purchase mistake choosing between xs or xs max and bill statement charge diff and att has to deal solve tons of customer every yrs ,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.