Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
I never owned a pet. The closest I have come is the posted profile picture of the lab puppy. Isn't it cute? :)

Attachments

• Lab puppy.jpg
    Lab puppy.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 245

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
I have a cat. Bombay by way of breed. Her name is Enkedu. All black with copper eyes. Feisty and loyal, she's a great cat.

joecool85

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
Maine
I have a cat, a mouse, a rat, a lovebird, 2 goldfish (currently 6" long), 2 bettas (separate tanks of course) and my gf has a 5gallon tank with a couple albino cory cats and 2 guppies.

stoid

macrumors 601
I've just finished building an aquarium out of an old G4 Cube case. I'm going out today to get tank decorations, and out Tuesday to get a Betta fish!

I don't have a name picked out yet, and I'm open to suggestions, but since I don't want to hijack this thread, don't post here, PM me if you've got any ideas. I'll start my own thread with pics once once I get him/her into the aquarium tomorrow.

Ashapalan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2005
England
in order of priority!
1, A dog
2, 2 horses
3, 5 tortoises
4, 2 rabbits
5, 3 indian runners (ducks that stand upright)
6, 2 guinea pigs
7, 10 goldfish (outside in a small well mock up)

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
1 dog. He's the pain in my ass and the thing that makes me smile the most at the same time.

Lost our cat to a coyote about 6 months ago. She was a sweetie, and had been with us for 12 years.

Lol... now my wife wants a goat.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I have three dogs.

The oldest is Lucy a Cairn Terrier, 12 years old.

Rachel a Cairn Terrier, 11 years old.

Cosmos, Petite Basset Griffin Vendeen, 5 years old. Or PGBY for short. :D

selloutvixen

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2003
Connecticut, USA
mactastic said:
1 dog. He's the pain in my ass and the thing that makes me smile the most at the same time.

Lost our cat to a coyote about 6 months ago. She was a sweetie, and had been with us for 12 years.

Lol... now my wife wants a goat.

haha.. it's funny that you say your wife wants a goat. I had a REALLY vivid dream last weekend that I bought a goat.. a little baby one named Rupert. I took him frolicking in the fields.. then I woke up. I was so disappointed it was only a dream.

I don't have any pets, you're all lucky! I want a cat in the worst way, but my landlord won't let us. :(

watcher2001

macrumors 6502a
Ashapalan said:
in order of priority!
1, A dog
2, 2 horses
3, 5 tortoises
4, 2 rabbits
5, 3 indian runners (ducks that stand upright)
6, 2 guinea pigs
7, 10 goldfish (outside in a small well mock up)

It surprises me that you rate your dog on a higher priority than your horses. Are they working horses on a farm? I am hoping with that many animals you have a little bit of land.

im_to_hyper

macrumors 65816
Aug 25, 2004
Pasadena, California, USA
I have three cats: Boo (AKA: Boofus), Roofus (AKA Roo) <--- Those are the top two pictures.

Next are Tya and Sasha - purebred golden retriever (8 years old) and last is Sadie - 14 yr old golden. This is the best picture of her i could find on this computer.

Pictures:

Attachments

• Boo.jpg
    Boo.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 89
  • Roofus.jpg
    Roofus.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 66
  • Tya.jpg
    Tya.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Sasha.jpg
    Sasha.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Sadie's Back.jpg
    Sadie's Back.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 55

emmawu

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2005
Wauwatosa, WI
Two cats: Malcolm who will be 13 on November 11
Nick: who is seven. Don't know his birthday.

Both are from the Humane Society and they are great cats!

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
watcher2001 said:
It surprises me that you rate your dog on a higher priority than your horses. Are they working horses on a farm? I am hoping with that many animals you have a little bit of land.
Ever had a dog? ;)
Besides, most people don't let their horses in the house! Although one lady I know is considering it with a miniature... :eek:

Baby miniature horses sure are cute. It was no bigger than an average cat when it came out.

XNine

macrumors 68040
We have a dog named "George" who is a pure-bread golden retreiver, and weighs in at 93 lbs!

He's the greatest dog ever. He's got such a good personality and is the biggest baby. he only barks when he feels threatened (by peopel he doesn't know) or if he thinks I'm playing with his "momma" too rough. lmao

He will follow us around the apartment and make sure we're okay. He even sleeps at the end of the bed with us and makes sure we're okay.

I'll post pics of him later. He's adorable, and if anyoen ever hurt him, I'd make God's wrath look like a spanking. WOOHA!

dops7107

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2005
Perth, Oztrailya
Deepdale said:
I never owned a pet. The closest I have come is the posted profile picture of the lab puppy. Isn't it cute? :)

The lab puppy... sounds ominous. What happened to it? Was it "sacrificed"? :confused: Doesn't sound promising when you refer to it as "it"... :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.