Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
I remove bad/unwanted ones from time to time even though I also choose to keep both HDR and non-HDR version. So my duplicate is not much.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Just the HDR for me. Most of my pics are either for posting here or are quick stuff taken so my wife can see what's on the shelves at the store.

Don't really need to hang on to that billionth pic of tartar sauce choices.

Reactions: iApple_man

iApple_man

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2015
Midwest
Just the HDR for me. Most of my pics are either for posting here or are quick stuff taken so my wife can see what's on the shelves at the store.

Don't really need to hang on to that billionth pic of tartar sauce choices.

Lol you shop and choose thru the phone too? Lol

It's just cool to hear others do that. When it's for me tho, for when I want an opinion or to get something, I get the cricket sounds with 2 hours later response. So I just buy it anyways then get the complaint on why u buy that, um I sent you a text. Lol thanks for reading.

OP, I keep the best one and delete. Mine is on auto. Happens randomly

Reactions: eyoungren

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Lol you shop and choose thru the phone too? Lol

It's just cool to hear others do that. When it's for me tho, for when I want an opinion or to get something, I get the cricket sounds with 2 hours later response. So I just buy it anyways then get the complaint on why u buy that, um I sent you a text. Lol thanks for reading.

OP, I keep the best one and delete. Mine is on auto. Happens randomly
LOL, no, no. My WIFE shops through MY phone. AFTER she sends ME to the store. :D

It's just easier to send her a picture then try and analyze choices. She'll tell me she wants "X" but none of the products I see say "X" on them!

It avoids conflict and she can't later say to me "Why did you buy that, I told you 'X'!" :D :D

I hear you man! :D

iApple_man

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2015
Midwest
LOL, no, no. My WIFE shops through MY phone. AFTER she sends ME to the store. :D

It's just easier to send her a picture then try and analyze choices. She'll tell me she wants "X" but none of the products I see say "X" on them!

It avoids conflict and she can't later say to me "Why did you buy that, I told you 'X'!" :D :D

I hear you man! :D

Lol Oh Oops. Good method tho, will have to use that as well!!! Obviously I needed to vent and make bond. ✌

Shikaka

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I usually have HDR off and only turn it on for extreme lighting conditions. When it's turned on, I always save a copy of the original pic because HDR can struggle with moving objects.

Reactions: iApple_man

chilman

macrumors regular
Jan 2, 2011
Most of the time I can't tell the difference, so I turned it of to avoid duplicates. I'm not a photographer expert may be im missing out something

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.