Do you know what would be great? iPhone SE 2 with edge to edge 4.3'' display! YEAH!!

Savor

Suspended
Jun 18, 2010
I already experienced near edge to edge with the Sharp Aquos Crystal. Kept accidentally touching apps I didn't want to open. Nice looking. Not a good idea to execute because of poor ergonomics.

Reactions: gewawd

wolfedude88

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2013
Indiana
You realize that the point of the se is a 4" screen right? Or no?
You realize what a 4.3 with edge to edge or with small bezels mean right? It would be the same size practically.

Most people don't care if the phone is only 4 inches, its about a compact phone. The original moto x has a 4.7 inch screen and it is barely bigger than the SE, edge to edge would make the iphone smaller and allow people to use a bigger screen in a smaller form factor still.

Jimmy James

macrumors 601
Oct 26, 2008
Magicland
I think 4.3 with the smallest phone possible around it is ideal. But edge screen seems like a compromise I don't want to make.

animatedude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
You realize what a 4.3 with edge to edge or with small bezels mean right? It would be the same size practically.

Most people don't care if the phone is only 4 inches, its about a compact phone. The original moto x has a 4.7 inch screen and it is barely bigger than the SE, edge to edge would make the iphone smaller and allow people to use a bigger screen in a smaller form factor still.
Wow! you are the only one in this thread who got what i meant! lol

LovingTeddy

macrumors 68000
Oct 12, 2015
Canada
iPhone's screen to body ratio is terrible. If Apple can shrink down the bezels and fit bigger screen would be great. You get Nexus 6 with 6 inch screen similar win iPhone 6S plus.

Apple really need shrink down top and bottom bezel. It is not looking great m.

PortableLover

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2012
england

But a 4 inch edge to edge would be even more compact!

Reactions: JFazYankees

asleep

macrumors 68040
Sep 26, 2007
I already experienced near edge to edge with the Sharp Aquos Crystal. Kept accidentally touching apps I didn't want to open. Nice looking. Not a good idea to execute because of poor ergonomics.
I'm with him.