Do You Let The Battery Run Down or Charge Any Chance You Get?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by HappyDude20, May 19, 2010.

?

Do you let the battery run down or charge any chance you get?

1. I run it down

11 vote(s)
    23.9%
  2. I charge it any chance I get

16 vote(s)
    34.8%
  3. Case by case, day by day basis

19 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Simple poll for us iPad owners...

Say you're at 59% or 39% or w/e amount of percent. Do you let the battery run down or do you charge it any chance you get to ensure you're not in a situation where the iPad dies and you really need it?

:rolleyes:

2. HXGuy macrumors 68000

I don't run it completely down but I usually charge it at 15-25% battery left.

Whats great about the iPad is that the battery is so good that it's not always a concern. With my old laptop that got 3 hours of battery, it was always in the back of my mind to charge it. With the iPad, its whenever I get around to it.

3. Kawjumper201 macrumors member

At first when I goty iPad I would charge it if it got down to 60% or so only because I didn't know how great the battery was no if it get to 40% no big deal I still have 4 hours of whatever I want to do with it. I charge it once it gets below 20% when it's convient or if I'm planning on going on a trip.

4. steel magnolia macrumors regular

I charge it any chance I get, but definitely overnight. Once a month I let it run completely down to shut off then charge fully.

Patty

5. eneisch macrumors 6502a

I usually charge my iPad while I am at work so it's ready for action when I get home! After a couple of weeks it is still usually the first thing I pick up when I get thru the door in the evening.

6. aluren macrumors 65816

I charge my iPad every other day. Usually it'll end up to be about 20% after 2 days of use. I don't really care about maintaining the battery since it will be sold next year when the new iPad comes out! :)