Do you like yout iPhone better because of?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by countrydweller, Jul 8, 2010.

1. countrydweller macrumors 6502

countrydweller

Functionality or it's appearance? I like what it can do not really worried what it looks like.

2. fairoasis macrumors member

Functionality. Appearance isn't important because I case mine anyhow.

3. mackmgg macrumors 65816

mackmgg

Both. I'd rather have it work better then look better, but I don't want it cracked

4. countrydweller thread starter macrumors 6502

countrydweller

Many here complain when others cover their iPhone with cases. I like mine in an otterbox or one as good. I take my phone when hiking, biking, fishing and such. I don't want worry about dirt/water getting in the iPhone openings.

5. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

That's a big question, I hate the "I only care what it does and not what it looks like" line because it's bs. On the most primitive level, we are all instinctively shallow and judgmental. It's not a moral thing, it's a survival thing. We judge things by the way they look to see if they are the best fit for us.

But to answer your question directly, I like both equally. Why can't I have something that is both beautiful and functions just as well? Besides the antenna issue, this is the iPhone I've been waiting for Apple to make.

I love finding things that are designed well but also function as they should.