Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
This really won't impact me because I rarely stream video over cellular data. The only thing I stream everyday is music, and I don't believe that will be affected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gathomblipoob

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
Am I the only one who never watches video on LTE? May be because I have a tiered plan but I do have 16 GB (we average 8GB/mo usage). But yeah, I'll wait till I get home, or to college, or to work (no... of course not!), or church, or ... anywhere that has WiFi before watching a video.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal
Unlimited here. I'll be opting out.

I do watch videos on LTE. Not all the time, but if I'm out and about and a video comes up, I watch it. Only if I want to see it on a larger screen so I think about waiting to get home or to my iPad. Wifi doesn't enter into my thinking.

Reactions: AttilaTheHun

AttilaTheHun

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2010
USA
ATT should keep me Happy I pay $233 every month on 4 iPhones unlimited data out from contract for the last two years,(i buy the iPhones sim free at the Apple store) I can move any minute

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2015
On t mobile we have had binge on which has been doing this for awhile and on a phone I do not notice a difference myself.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
ATT should keep me Happy I pay $233 every month on 4 iPhones unlimited data out from contract for the last two years,(i buy the iPhones sim free at the Apple store) I can move any minute

and they wouldn't blink or care....your four phones mean nothing to them when there's millions out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.