Do you provide active feedback on products?

tzhu07

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
I do.

For example, if I notice a webpage not rendering correctly on a browser, I report it.

Reactions: The Doctor11

tzhu07

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
yeah all the time. Dont see why not
Well from the perspective of many people, they think feedback to companies gets lost in a black hole. So they don't bother providing feedback in the first place.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Usually, I provide feedback in one of two circumstances. The first is the same as that already mentioned by quite a few of the people who have already posted - if something doesn't work as it should.

The second is if I am approached - online or by phone - to give feedback. Depending on how much time I have just then (they will always say 'this will take five minutes'; they are lying - almost invariably it'll take 10-15 minutes) I will give feedback. If it enables them to obtain accurate information, and possibly works towards improving whatever service or product they are offering, I have no problem with it.

TigerClaws

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2015
If I care enough for the product...I do give feedbacks, report issues as soon as I see them and sometimes takes the time to rate and review the product. I gotta support them for the awesome product they're giving me hehe