Do you provide active feedback on products?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tzhu07, Jun 9, 2015.

1. tzhu07 macrumors regular

tzhu07

I do.

For example, if I notice a webpage not rendering correctly on a browser, I report it.

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

If I know there's an update coming, I wait it out just in case the problem has been fixed. Otherwise, yeah, I do provide feedback as much as I can.

3. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

4. MetalCores macrumors regular

MetalCores

5. tzhu07 thread starter macrumors regular

tzhu07

Well from the perspective of many people, they think feedback to companies gets lost in a black hole. So they don't bother providing feedback in the first place.

6. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Usually, I provide feedback in one of two circumstances. The first is the same as that already mentioned by quite a few of the people who have already posted - if something doesn't work as it should.

The second is if I am approached - online or by phone - to give feedback. Depending on how much time I have just then (they will always say 'this will take five minutes'; they are lying - almost invariably it'll take 10-15 minutes) I will give feedback. If it enables them to obtain accurate information, and possibly works towards improving whatever service or product they are offering, I have no problem with it.

7. TigerClaws macrumors newbie

TigerClaws

If I care enough for the product...I do give feedbacks, report issues as soon as I see them and sometimes takes the time to rate and review the product. I gotta support them for the awesome product they're giving me hehe

8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I try to whenever I'm asked. I just hope that it is actually looked at and means something.