Do You Rearange your Homescreens?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by musika, Oct 23, 2011.

1. musika macrumors 65816

musika

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I always try to buy everything feels off so I keep it stock. How bout you?

2. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I keep the home screen stock while the second page has a screen filled with folders filled with apps.

3. iKIKO macrumors regular

iKIKO

same here, first page stock, and second and third page filled with folders :p

4. jwingfie macrumors 6502a

jwingfie

I keep it mostly stock(rearranged obviously) but sometimes I will add an app or two to the first page.

5. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

6. chrisvee macrumors regular

7. Young Spade macrumors 68020

For screen is main, the second screen is productivity, the third screen is entertainment, and the fourth screen is filled with about 90 games separated into varying folders based on genre.

The 5th contains the stocks and news stand application, both which I have no use for.

8. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Personally, I have little use for about half of the stock apps, so no way would I leave it in the original configuration. Add in that I'm JB’d and pretty heavily themed, and no, my phone looks nothing at all like it did fresh out of the box.

First screen has 10 apps and two folders (Favorites & Utilities), plus a five icon dock. Second screen has just five folders and the dock. It's a clean setup that works far better for my needs than what Apple provided, and though there's about 150 apps on there, nothing's more than two taps or a single swipe-tap away at any time.

9. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

So far just stock with the following pages heavily filled with folders, I hate walls of icons. I still hate, and I mean hate with a passion, that I can't get rid of the useless newsstand app. I though Apple didn't do bloatware?

10. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

You can put it in a folder :D

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/10/13/how-to-put-newsstand-in-a-folder/

Yeah I don't like icons cluttering the homepage so I leave it bare and have everything on the second page except for the dock!!

[​IMG]

11. MarcBook macrumors 6502a

MarcBook

Personally, I like to have my most active apps (Messages, Phone, Mail and Settings) in the Dock. Seems to make sense for a phone.

Attached Files:

12. stev3n macrumors 6502

I keep the home screen stock and fill the other pages with apps.

13. daviddth macrumors 6502a

daviddth

1 page. Calendar, Photography folder, 4 Games folders, Weather Folder, newsstand (grrrr I dont want it!), Books Folder, TV Folder, Family Tree Folder, GPS Folder, Apple Apps Folder, Education Folder, Productivity Folder.

The dock has Phone, Safari, Music Folder, Messaging Folder

14. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

I am the other way around. I hate blank homepage or default screens on my phones. It feels like wasted space that I could put apps or in my case widgets holding the info I care about.