Do you sleep with your iPod?

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
I use mine in bed, but I never actually sleep with them. I don't even cuddle with them. I get what I'm after, then put them away. I have two of them, and they often spend time together but don't seem to be bothered by the arrangement.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Blue Velvet said:
Maybe you should get out a little more... meet some people.

:D
LOL, my partner is a loud snorer, right off the bat when they fall sleep, so 45-minutes of music to get me to sleep is what I need it for.

No love factor. :p

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
But I think there is no problem with taking your iPod to bed. Just keep your hands above the bedspread... :D

This forum is getting more and more perverted... :p

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
FistfulofAngst said:
I guess that's fine...as long as you don't try to have sex with it! :eek:
lol everytime we have a thread full of "inuendo" type stuff, someone always has to say it all obvious...

fistful

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2004
Socan
homerjward said:
lol everytime we have a thread full of "inuendo" type stuff, someone always has to say it all obvious...
being subtle is boring, no beating around the bush here. I'm all for being blunt. :D

Brize

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2004
Europe
Macaddicttt said:
My iPod likes to take things slowly. I've tried to sleep with my iPod a number of times, but she just says no... :p
You're obviously not pressing the right buttons. :D

Ugg

macrumors 68000
Apr 7, 2003
Penryn
Ummmm, that sleek, shiny back with my name tattooed on it, that graceful, curving belly and clear blue eyes....

I fall to sleep with it most nights. When I was a kid, I always took my little ole transistor radio to bed with one of those funky earplugs. Its range was amazing and I got stations from all over the country. So, it brings back a lot of memories and is very soothing, my sleep seems to be better too.

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
Applespider said:
Only when I'm sharing a room with a snorer - at which point my 'Sleeping' playlist of chilled out music and the in-ear headphones come in very, very handy...

I'm sure more cellphones get taken to bed - they have those useful silent features after all :rolleyes:
Was this the first non-peverted comment here??

---

My iPod doesn't want to sleep with me. I ask and ask but it says no. I think its because its "that" time of the month for my iPod. :p