Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you snore?

• Yes

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Like a Chainsaw

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Can't hear the Chainsaw

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Known to.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Occasionally.

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters

Gonzo3333

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have waken myself up several times from my snoring. My wife grinds her teeth when she is in a deep sleep. I had her see a dentist to get a mouth guard so she would not ruin her teeth.

It always sucks when you just start to fall asleep and you get punched by your partner for waking them up with your snoring.

wwwhatsup

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2009
.se
yes, when I am really really tierd. I can snore. But not so loud. :p
my husband .. oh boy, what to do? he snores like hell! sometimes
i have to go to our guestroom just to be able to get any sleep at all! :eek:
now thats bad!! :rolleyes:

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
Many of my family members snore. my dad, my uncle, grandfather, i don't know anyone in my family who doesn't strangely, i don't. when my dad snores, its like a chainsaw...

No, I'm silent. Apparently, I don't move or make a peep.

One of my college roommates said she used to check on me to make sure I was still alive because I'd be in the same position in the morning and quiet.

As for if snoring bothers me, no. I actually fall asleep better with some noise, silence kind of keeps me up.

r u a zombie?

Haha, mel, oh so true! My dad was sleeping next to me on the couch, he's a chronic snorer. I hate it. Anyway back to the story. He did one of the biggest snores I have ever heard in my life, it echoed around the house, about 1 second after he did it, he got up scared for his life and asked me if someone tried to break into the house.

lol. jetengine.

brad.c

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2004
50.813669°, -2.474796°
My wife tells me I snore, because I usually sleep on my back. That makes sense, because when I roll over onto HER back, SHE starts making all the noise.

You just can't win.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Haha, mel, oh so true! My dad was sleeping next to me on the couch, he's a chronic snorer. I hate it. Anyway back to the story. He did one of the biggest snores I have ever heard in my life, it echoed around the house, about 1 second after he did it, he got up scared for his life and asked me if someone tried to break into the house.

LOL :D A similar thing has happened to me a few times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.