Do you still have your yellow line?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mossme89, Jun 26, 2010.

1. mossme89 macrumors 6502

So, i just got my iphone 4 like 15 minutes ago. I am syncing it now, but just noticed a yellow tint on a line on the bottom.

I know some people said it went away and was just because of the screen 'curing'. Did yours go away?

2. Jetwash macrumors member

I'm on day 3 & still have yellow line & it's as bad a the day I got it.

3. Nicklaus macrumors 6502

Nicklaus

4. mossme89 thread starter macrumors 6502

did you have a band of spots?

Mine looks almost identical to this guy's
    [​IMG]

5. smokescreen220 macrumors regular

smokescreen220

I had a small yellow spot in the bottom right hand corner of my phone when i got it, it dissappeared by the next day...

6. staccato83 macrumors 6502a

staccato83

Day 3 and the jaundiced band has disappeared on my phone.

7. mossme89 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank God. Did it look similar to the image i posted above?

8. ignign0kt macrumors member

9. staccato83 macrumors 6502a

staccato83

It looked identical to yours. I just used my phone as I normally would and on day 2 it appeared as a yellow spot in the lower right corner. On day 3, there is no yellow at all.

Give it some time and just enjoy your new phone. If it doesn't go away in a week, I would just return it to Apple and get another one.

10. mizzoucat macrumors regular

I received my phone on Wednesday and it had the yellow band going across the bottom of the screen. After 3 days of extensive use, it hasn't gotten any better. I'm waiting on a replacement from AT&T premier.

11. purpleclad macrumors member

I had a continuous yellow line almost completely up the left side of my screen that did not (or had not) gone away. It was one of the first things I noticed when I received my phone on Wednesday. I scheduled a Genius appt for today and they took one look at it and immediately went into the back and brought out a brand new one in the original packaging and swapped it out for me. Not one question was asked. The new phone has zero yellow lines, blotches, etc.

12. phoneorpda macrumors regular

same here.

they were really polite and i was out of there in a few minutes with a new unit. No problems whatsoever.

13. Jetwash macrumors member

Mine looks identical to this picture 4 days later hasn't gotten any better. Going to Apple store tomorrow to see about replacement assuming they have any replacements in stock.