Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
I didn't catch the Ollolip on KS, but I've had one for a couple of weeks now, and it's amazing. The Scandy smartphone scanning stand I backed was funded today, and they're hoping to ship before Xmas. I suspect that's overly optimistic, but it should be interesting to see how close they come to making that happen.

The TouchFire is near identical to another Kickstarter keyboard overlay that is going into production soon. I think that one was funded a few months ago now.

Jasmynp

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2011
East Coast, USA
I pre-ordered the touchfire today. It looks like it's exactly what I want. I had a blue tooth keyboard that was too much to carry around but really miss it for emails, so I'm glad they've come our with this.

Yumunum

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2011
U.S.
I pre-ordered the touchfire today. It looks like it's exactly what I want. I had a blue tooth keyboard that was too much to carry around but really miss it for emails, so I'm glad they've come our with this.

Sweet. I was gonna post this of no one else did.

The TouchFire looks sweet

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
I don't back up projects, but I really like that OCDock and I do like The Brydge.

My only issue is I mainly charge my phone on my night stand, and I'd hate to snap it off the dock while trying to turn the alarm off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.