Do you thing there is a bigger...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mytakeontech, Jul 2, 2010.

1. mytakeontech macrumors 6502a

conspiracy brewing here against Apple by ppl who cannot see they make so much money?

I have no doubt that there are no unusual issues with the iPhone as such.

Considering the way Apple is printing money ($40 Billion in bank :eek:) and the printing press is running non stop, I am sure competition cannot sleep well.

This very same competition is getting killed and destroyed by Apple. Look at Kin it's Dead, Palm sorta Dead, Motorola, HTC cannot even sell the same number of phones in a year that Apple sells in 2/3 days. Amazon Kindle is dying slow death too.

Just few years back Motorola did not even thought about big touch screen phone and produced some crappiest products. Motorola was almost on verge of its death but somehow managed to survive. I think Motorola should thank Apple for creating iPhone and showing them the way.

Look at Dell. At one time Mr. Dell said, Apple should sell itself and give money back to shareholders. Funny huh! Imagine Apple had done that :eek:

Apple launched iPad! I am personally great fan of Apple products but I was never impressed with iPad. Not only me, many ppl criticized iPad but look at the iPad sells already millions sold.

Competition can only dream to even come close to making this kind of crazy money!

Look at iPhone 4 launch! 600K+ preorders. 1.7 million in sales in 2/3 days. :eek:

As I say every time, if you are too successful, you have too many enemies. They can't see you make so much money and in turn they suffer!
    Look at the hype Apple gets for all its products but competition hardly manage to squeeze any limelight.

I think there is big conspiracy from the Apple enemies! All their paid bashers have taken the control of many Apple specific sites, tech blogs, message boards, forums, Youtube and spreading the venom against Apple's latest and greatest iPhone 4!

These paid bashers go to these sites and continue to spread misinformation, make a big deal out of small small things and try to bring Apple down.

Apple has thoroughly answered the competition in the past and I hope they continue to kick their butt going forward.

These cheap tricks are not going to last!

Go Apple!!!

2. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

There's no conspiracy. Sites just know that bad-mouthing Apple gets a lot of page his and more money.
    /thread.

3. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

no, NOT "go apple". Besides getting even better at creating hype, improving their marketing strategies, and making asstons of money in general, Apple has only been going downhill IMO. Their products are suffering and their relationship with the customer is ofter downright sad.