General Do you think Evad3rs is going to merge Evaison7 with Cydia Substrate?

MSSZM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Do you think that the team Evad3ers is going to merge the new Cydia Substrate with a new version of Evais0n7 (1.0.3) to be full compatible with it?
Coz I see many troubles until now between users who are interested in jailbreaking.....
So Should I jailbreak now or just wait another couple of days??

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Why would they.

It downloads easy enough from cydia.

Perhaps just wait until the devs have caught up and updated their tweaks.

MSSZM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Why would they.

It downloads easy enough from cydia.

Perhaps just wait until the devs have caught up and updated their tweaks.
Mmmm maybe but I am just hesitated coz I see many problems for some users after jailbreaking (crashing, slowing, stuck at apple logo, ......etc).

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Do you think that the team Evad3ers is going to merge the new Cydia Substrate with a new version of Evais0n7 (1.0.3) to be full compatible with it?
Coz I see many troubles until now between users who are interested in jailbreaking.....
So Should I jailbreak now or just wait another couple of days??
No need to.

When you open Cydia (after it's initial organization/optimization session) if you install any tweaks that require Substrate (most do) it will be installed if it is a dependency

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Mmmm maybe but I am just hesitated coz I see many problems for some users after jailbreaking (crashing, slowing, stuck at apple logo, ......etc).
Then I recommend you stay far away from jailbreak :cool:

In reality, those were early issues with some devices during first hours/days of jailbreak - and it is always this way !
It also takes the Cydia app/hack/tweak developers some time to "update" their projects after the jailbreak becomes public - and it is always this way !

If you wish to jailbreak and install hacks, you need to read and research first !

MSSZM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
I jailbreak since ios 4 .... I think i am gonna wait some days then i'll do the jailbreak.
Thanks everyone

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.