Do you think HTC will bring out a tablet?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by The Game 161, Dec 21, 2013.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

After bringing out the HTC one and now the HTC one max...chances they bring out a tablet verision? would you buy it?

2. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Depends on the specs and real world performance.

So many choices currently so one needs to be savvy and be on the lookout for good deals. The LG G Pad is pretty great for the buck albeit unknown but maybe not for long. I'm sure Samsung will tempt you personally with their new offerings which should be pretty soon.

3. B... macrumors 68000

B...

One could argue at the HTC Max is a tablet with phone capabilities.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

5. maxwelltech macrumors 6502

maxwelltech

HTC already had a tablet back in 2011. It was called the HTC Flyer. Of course that product came to be a flop like most other Android tablets of the time and HTC might have simply give up ;)

6. Axious macrumors member

I would love to have a HTC tablet but it's probably going to be a fail. Apple and Samsung has a better chance of getting their products to sell because their brand is famous among consumers. Their best shot is smartphones (and maybe smartwatch). If they want to make it sell, they must lower the price to a acceptable range while providing decent specs but I highly doubt that considering that their recent mid, low end phones are somewhat overpriced.

7. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

HTC can't even make a smartphone that people actually care about and buy, why should they waste their money on tablets?