Do you think I got a good deal for my iPod touch.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by KrazyKuul, Jun 16, 2009.

1. KrazyKuul macrumors regular

today I just sold my iPod touch on craigslist for $165 cash, I think I got a great deal on that, but could I have gotten more???

With that money, I will buy an iPod touch 3rd gen right when it comes out

2. OttawaGuy macrumors 6502a

OttawaGuy

3. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

thats better then what i got. i sold my 8 gig first gen, practically brand new and i only got 150 bucks...... then i git a 16 gig second gen the next day for 225 :D its used but i think i can get apple to replace it cuz it has dust under the screen :)

4. KrazyKuul thread starter macrumors regular

lol, sorry, its an iPod touch 1st gen. 8gb.

I have it down in my sig now

5. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

Definitely good deal. New iPod Touch's (2nd Gen) are going for 180-200 on eBay.

6. OttawaGuy macrumors 6502a

OttawaGuy

7. KrazyKuul thread starter macrumors regular

:D I though i got a good deal

i checked out MRoogle btw, and that is pretty cool

8. masse macrumors 6502a

masse

i wouldn't hold your breath that they will have a 3rd generation with only 8 gigabytes of storage..

but good sell.

9. PaperMacWriter macrumors 6502

PaperMacWriter

You sold it on CRRAAAIGSLIST!!!! I was just watching that, so... sorry for the random(ish)ness. To me that seems like a bad deal.. you'll have to wait till september! NO iPod!!!! I don't know how I'd survive... at least for the 6 1/2 hour plane ride home. And I agree, almost definitely going to be a 16GB lowest end 3G touch. But thats good for you(and me, if it has any worthwhile features). As for price, I think thats fair for that model. Sorry for this weird comment...
    SG :apple:

10. KrazyKuul thread starter macrumors regular

I'm cool with no iPod till september. I have an old 2nd generation iPod as you can see in my sig, and Hopefully if they drop 8gig and add 64, they won't raise the price of the 16gig much past $210. But until then, I can wait because it is summer break, and I don't have much to do with my iPod.