I bought my MBP online and received it in December last year. I found that the graphics card was not working and hence took it to an apple store where they confirmed my problem. I then called applecare who said they would replace the laptop. But I have not been able to send in my mac since I needed it for school work. Do you think if I waited to send it in until the updates I could benefit from it?