Do you think iPhone 6S Mini (4") is likely?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by boechat, May 11, 2015.

1. boechat macrumors member

Hi guys.
    Im a proud owner of an iphone six. Rlly like the phone. Even the battery life is fine to me, im not a power user. Im restrict to whatsapp, email, facebook and some minor gaming.

But i really miss the one handed thing. I used to tip one handed.. Not that 4.7" is HUGE, but i would happily accept a iphone with 4" again.

Its not that i have small hands but.. i just like smaller phones. They are not a major part of my day, so the smaller they are, the better.

Do you guys think thta we could see a mini version or something like that? Im not telling apple to drop 4.7. But, damn, it would be perfect.

One might say: you can always buy the 5s. Ok, but it would be strange (performance-wise) to downgrade. I want the new hardware, cameras.. I dont know, sounds plausible.

2. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

I am in the same boat as you. I have the 6Plus. I've not been unhappy with it. I have made it fit into my life. But the longer I've had it, I realize I just don't make sufficient use of that big gorgeous screen to justify the extra effort of carrying that bulk around with me. I simply prefer the IPad for content consumption. I do use many apps on my IPhone but I don't need a huge screen to see what I'm doing. Especially when so many web sites default to mobile views anyway.

That's why I'm back visiting this section of the forums to see if there is any speculation (with some actual teeth to it) about smaller IPhones coming out.

I'm planning to avail myself of AT&T Next to downsize to a 6s this fall, but if there's an even smaller phone on the horizon with a good camera and decent battery life, I'll consider waiting for it. I'm glad to know there are others who feel the way I do.

So many people say they can't imagine going back to smaller IPhones and in fact say they wouldn't mind them even bigger. I am getting interested in health and fitness and the idea of lugging an even bigger IPhone than the 6 plus along on a hike with me makes me want to become a couch potato.

3. boechat thread starter macrumors member

4.7 seems ok. But iphone 6 its not one of the smallest 4.7 around. You have the Z3 compact, that is smaller than iphone 6 with the same screen. But i discarded android. Lets see what happens.. Im ok with 4'' with if i have to drop the premium factor. I'd stick with a plastic iphone 6 (with 4").