Do you Think iPhone is a rather skinny/sleek phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ant131531, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ant131531 macrumors member

When i first got the iPhone 3G S, i did not realize how thin the phone was. It fits into my pocket great ad it's an extremely portable phone(all phones are arent they? :p). It is also extremely sleek unlike other phones with bumps and the camera gets in the way. It almost feels comfortable to hold in the hand...What is your opinions on this?

2. kate-willbury macrumors 6502a

3. Simgar988 macrumors 65816

Simgar988

It's the best phone ever made from every aspect

4. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

yes, it slides in to a pocket very easily (the lack of physical keys helps), especially if it's "naked" or just in a skin rather than a case.

5. Reclaim3r macrumors regular

It indeed is a very slim, sleek phone... too bad you almost have to put a case on and bulk it up =/

6. cmaier macrumors G3

What do I have to do to make the "do you think the iPhone is [adjective]" polls stop?

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

It's too sleek, IMO. I'd rather have thicker for a bigger battery and wider for a bigger screen.

8. jayenh macrumors 6502

Agreed. Since getting the 3gs last week I've been trying to keep it naked when I can. I have a really thin silicon case but even that ruins the feel/size. Unfortunately it's just not possible for me sometimes. Like in my car, I don't have a holder for it and without a silicon case it would slide around all over the place. They just need to make the back more scratch resistant and less slippery. Brushed metal would be nice. Oh, wait a sec...

9. samcraig macrumors P6

Get a mophie juice pack - makes it a bit bulkier but not much and adds power ;)

As for the bigger screen - I'm ok with it. I came from a BB Curve so it's a noticeably bigger screen for me

10. ant131531 thread starter macrumors member

Then don't reply. What hurts you so much that i put up a topic to know other's opinions?

11. idunk macrumors member

I personally love the feel of the iPhone in my hand, and now i have the seidio innocase on it and it still is almost just as thin.
    But back on topic, yes I think it is a sleek, skinny phone :)

12. cmaier macrumors G3

Knowing others opinions doesn't hurt me. It's when the opinion is so trivial. It's like asking "who likes puppies?"