Do you think that eventually they will have iphone colours like they have for ipods?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by julianna1973, Nov 6, 2008.

1. julianna1973 macrumors 6502

julianna1973

that would be very cool. Seems to go that way a lot at least where ipods are concerned!

My perfect iphone would me pink i think also with a slide out querty keyboard.
    I like the touch iphone but would prefer to have the option for both like the new Sony ericsson X1.
    Only other thing i would want is to be able to foward texts! That really bothers me.;)

2. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

In my opinion, I don't think so because the target for iPods is everyone, including young teens who love colours. So I think Apple will stick to the iPod's for colours, not the iPhone.

3. bananabar macrumors regular

Definitely.

I reckon the next iPhone update will see many more models and (I hope) a clear two-tiers like the MacBook and MacBook Pro.

How many other mobile phone manufacturers can you think of with only one phone for sale??

4. SleepyHead157 macrumors regular

red is a definite possibility. but there should be different phones based on a pro version or something, similar to the lineup up of macbooks

5. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

That's that dumbest thing I've ever read, almost as dumbass as the iPhone nano :rolleyes:

Not happening.

6. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

if you want a color, I would just get a skin for $20 at mytego.com or decalgirl.com, not only do they change the look of your phone, they also help protect it from scratches.

7. fishmoose macrumors 68000

I do believe they will make more colours for the iPhone but a slide out keyboard would suck i don't want that, i feels so outdated with physical keyboards.

8. daisuke07 macrumors regular

When Steve introduced the iPhone he was kind of making fun of phones with physical keyboards. And cell phones in America are usually black or white.

9. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

I would love a purple backed iPhone. But I guess I'll just stick with a case since it's not happening.

10. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I think Apple will eventually add some colors, but not as many as the nano line. Don't think you will ever see a slide out keyboard, however.