Do you think Verizon will have another announcement before Feb. 3rd?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by unknown0, Jan 31, 2011.

1. unknown0 macrumors member

I was hoping for them to have another announcement answering some of the questions they have not addressed yet. But we are just a few days away from Feb. 3rd. So it looks like the announcement that the pre-orders start at 3 am EST on Feb 3rd might have been their last one.

2. hcho3 macrumors 68030

What announcement.... What for?

Everything is announced. If you have specific questions, then post here or call Verizon. Isn't that what the customer service is for? According to some users, they have the best customer service in the world.

3. unknown0 thread starter macrumors member

Like if they will have a 1 year contract option with the Iphone 4 and what would be the price of it?

4. Iusername20 macrumors regular

thats already been answered. Only with a TWO year agreement.

5. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Their site says 2 years, or you can buy it without contract.

6. rkdiddy macrumors 65816

rkdiddy

The only announcement I thought we might see was the white phone availability.

7. alectheking macrumors 6502a

Wrong. Every rep i've talked to has said YES, just like EVERY other phone they offer, the iPhone 4 will be available on a 1 year contract. Pricing hasn't been announced yet, so I would expect another small one sometime this week.

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Im surprised they havent put up detailed pricing sheets and videos with FAQ like AT&T did before.
    There still seems to be alot of unanswered questions and speculations and guessing by company reps.

9. MauiGideon macrumors regular

Wrong. If you want the discounted price you NEED a 2 year contract. Other option is pay full price

http://support.vzw.com/faqs/iphone/iphone_faq.html Look at number 5

10. Civicsixxx macrumors member

Actually, it doesn't say that at all. It says if you want the 2-Year promotional price, you need to sign a new agreement. It also says you have an option of paying full retail.

I think Verizon was very careful with their wording. They don't normally promote 1 year contracts. They've listed two options so signing a 2 year contract looks the most desirable.

11. unknown0 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I also want to know if only the black model will be available. I am really hoping the white iphone will be up for sale but doubt it :(. I know rumors here have the white iphone coming out at the end of Feb. so it would not be too far off.