Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

artemusxi

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2009
Owned it for a little over 24 hours now and think I will being leaving it in the nude. It is too beautiful to hide. I'll take my chances. Was considering Incase though.

Spyderturbo007

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2009
Although I have the Apple case, I think it takes away from the sleek look of the iPad. I installed a Clear-Coat full body protector and use it just like that. I do, however, have the SquareTrade warranty in case something happens.

ngenerator

macrumors 68000
May 12, 2009
USG Ishimura
iPad 64GB with power support antiglare screen protector on it in an Apple iPad case. I keep her in my manbag. She travels with me everywhere (well, between work, home, and friend's houses). Her name's Gladys.

mizvalorie

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2010
Throw it in my purse everyday...no matter where I go...

PS anti glare screen protector

Belkin Grip Vue

10.2" incase sleeve

miamijim

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2010
I have taken mine to work with me everyday since it arrived 12 days now and counting..

I work in a school and have had a case made for it by the textiles dept. I took the pad in so the textile girls could have a play on it and the teacher whipped up a blue combat patterned felt inner lining with a denim outer covering.. all done in under 15 mins with a velcro fastening strip on the front flap.

It has been useful at school to help with the kids projects due to the apps I have loaded and the pdf's I have put on dropbox.

dazcox5181

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2005
Essex, UK
Got mine last Thursday in UK was naked for less than a day.

First had a cheap silicon skin from eBay which Im quite happy with - where it wraps around even if it fell face down the screen is raised.

Wanted a screen protector so ordered the griffin matte one from can com- installed ok no bubbles and the surface is nice to use but still undecided as to whether it will stay or not- I go on holiday Friday so it might stay for that but I can't make myself not notice the slight 'stippling' onscreen especially looking at text. Video & games are fine though.

The official apple case arrived today, so I think that will stay as offers good protection when closed.

Might change to a non matte screen protector when more are available in UK.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.