Do you think ... ?

sionilar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2002
The imac starring with Steve Jobs and Jonathan Ive on Time. Could the screen be seperated and used otherwis do we think? Just a thought.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
why bother?

I'd be willing to bet it wouldn't be worth the hassle to get it to work with another system.....why not just leave a good thing alone?

networkman

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2002
california, usa
the detachable screen is probably one of the ideas that was thrown around in r and d and maybe it will be the "next" feature of the imac

or how about a screen that can be tilted to a landscape and portrait formats for those who want to surf long pages or do page layout design

ilikeiBook

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2002
New monitor idea

How about taking the display and neck thing, attach it to a base kind of like the imac and then have an ADC cable connected to the base.

You could then adjust the height angle and rotation of the monitor like you can on the new imac. that would be so cool...:cool:

evanmarx

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2001
Switzerland
even better idea

gee ... even better would be if u coould unscrew the bottom of the imac and take out all the inner parts of the machine and spread it out on a table in front of you ... wow ... i know, i'm a genius ...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.