Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad' started by Frankied22, Jan 29, 2014.
Best Buy will have a deal on the rMini soon? Like $30 off? They just had a deal for the Air.
No. Yes. Maybe.
M y n
a e o
That's what I figured.
There will always be deals in the future so buy now if you NEED it. Wait for the deal if you can hold off. The problem you'll face is that everyday you wait for the sale puts you one day closer to the rMini 2.
Micro Center usually has these deals all year long. The Air and Retina Mini are regular prices for now though.
I consulted with a Magic 8-Ball and the answer came up as "Cannot predict now".
I don't bother to think about Best Buy.
newegg had the 16gb mini on sale yesterday for $369.00 on their ebay page. I'm sure another sale will pop up somewhere soon:
They still have the 32gb black version for $469.00:
The only reason I say BB is because I have a $40 gift card there I would like to put towards an rMini.
Yes. No. Maybe.
Nobody here thinks. At all.
Why don't you think? At all.
They definitely will unless they don't. And they'll have it as soon as they do.
Yes, they will. There will be the usual holiday promotions that pop up, and they will be better deals than you'll find elsewhere.
However, if you want one, waiting around for said deal will not be worth it. The discount won't be substantial enough that you'd really regret it.
My method is to pro-rate my money spent over time used. If I have and am enjoying an rMini for a few months before it's discounted, I consider the money I didn't save to be even spread between the day I bought it and the day of the sale.
I was just being provocative. I wasn't thinking...