Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermonica

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2008
That my local Apple store will let me swap my 32gb Black iPhone 3G S for a white one?

So I changed my mind and decided that I wanted the white one instead of the black one. I already preordered the black model from apple.com and will receive it today. I was planning on stopping by my local Apple store on Saturday to see if they will swap my black one out for a white one. I've already made an appointment at the Genius bar so I just hope that they will have enough. What do you guys think?

komiothebeat

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2008
Corona, CA
they might charge you a restockin fee, but maybe you can smudge the fact that you ordered a black one and say that you had ordered a white one :p dunno if that would be believable :p hah

wetrix

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
Unopened, they'll definitely swap assuming there is stock. Pretty much all non-personalised or customised apple products can be returned within 14 days unopened. Good luck.

Andrew K.

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2008
if it is unopened then yes you can switch it with no restocking fee, but you may have to go at the end of the line. OH! tell them to switch your preorder with a white regular stock one. Shouldn't be a problem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.