Do you think......

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mistermonica, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistermonica macrumors newbie

That my local Apple store will let me swap my 32gb Black iPhone 3G S for a white one?

So I changed my mind and decided that I wanted the white one instead of the black one. I already preordered the black model from apple.com and will receive it today. I was planning on stopping by my local Apple store on Saturday to see if they will swap my black one out for a white one. I've already made an appointment at the Genius bar so I just hope that they will have enough. What do you guys think?

2. BMac702 macrumors regular

If you havent opened it then they probably will

3. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

they might charge you a restockin fee, but maybe you can smudge the fact that you ordered a black one and say that you had ordered a white one :p dunno if that would be believable :p hah

4. MaroW macrumors member

5. wetrix macrumors 6502

wetrix

Unopened, they'll definitely swap assuming there is stock. Pretty much all non-personalised or customised apple products can be returned within 14 days unopened. Good luck.

6. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

if it is unopened then yes you can switch it with no restocking fee, but you may have to go at the end of the line. OH! tell them to switch your preorder with a white regular stock one. Shouldn't be a problem :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.