Do you use a bumper or a case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by musika, Nov 13, 2011.

1. musika macrumors 65816

musika

Well, after using the case on my iPhone 4S for a few weeks, and looking for better cases, I've decided that I'm Gonna go out and buy an Apple bumper. I figure if my cases never protect the front, why am I so worried about the back?

Anyway, what I'm wondering is do you guys use a bumper of any kind, doesn't have to be just Apple, or a full case? Seems to me like bumpers are the only good cases out there for the iPhone four.

What do you use?

(Sent from Siri :D)

2. zelaya macrumors 6502

Currently I've a graft laverage and vapor pro and switch them every other week if I get bored. The Apple bumper is a nice case but I noticed when I had mine before if you have a film protector and you remove very often the film can peal off. For the price of the Apple bumper you can get something better and more protection. Good luck on your search.

3. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

I use the apple bumper. I use a back film to protect it from scratches. It is actually survived like 5 falls onto concrete

4. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

I use the apple bumper and full zagg. I have about 10 other cases but always end up using the bumper . I'm now considering just rocking a skin and sfbags pouch sine I have AppleCare + I'm pretty much covered.

5. nfl46 macrumors 603

I use an Apple bumper, but I have a BSE full body protection on it also. I had this similar setup on my iPhone 4. It worked for me.

6. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Which clear film protects the antenna band the best? I also use a black apple bumper. Don't care about the back since it is easy to replace.

7. kolax macrumors G3

Sellotape works. That's what I use.

8. musika thread starter macrumors 65816

musika

Well, just got back from the apple store. I think I love this bumper! Black bumper is so nice on the white phone + screen and back shields. Plus, I've got AppleCare + so I'm pretty much covered.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321209097.836128.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321209119.317351.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321209139.958255.jpg

Sorry about the poor iPad 2 quality photos!

What do you guys think of the new setup? Very minimal :)

9. cvam1985 macrumors regular

I rocked the black bumper on my white 4 for a while. Loved the look at first but after a while it just seemed....inside out and not all that aesthetically pleasing to me.

Also, it left a nasty black ring and little rubber bits all over the phone when I took it off that took forever to get out.

10. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

Me as well I used a graft leverage case til it discolored horribly(white)
    Then I bought a white vapor pro this bumper is amazing!