Do you use a screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jw nyc, Jan 20, 2009.

?

Do you use a screen protector?

1. Yes - Matte

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Yes - Clear

18 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. No

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  1. jw nyc macrumors 6502a

This hasn't been asked in quite some time so I'm gonna start a new thread/poll. I currently use the matte screen protector (sold at the Apple store) but after seeing my friend's iPhone which was naked, I kinda wanna take it off. The screen seems to be much more vibrant with much better colors without it. Do most of you use a screen protector or not?

2. lostfan916 macrumors 6502a

lostfan916

I didn't then I did, I took it off and currently it's on. The screen does look better without it (I remember when I took it off the first time I was like whoa) but I look the feel of it (makes scrolling and gestures much smoother) and no fingerprints!

3. DavieBoy macrumors 6502

DavieBoy

I have what you have and i think it is the best. I think it makes the phone look classy, it protects well and no glare.

But what you say is definitely true for me too. Sometimes I just have to switch it up and go without a protector or use the crystal protector.

But everyone I have ever talked to has agreed that the anti-glare protector is the best....

4. Eric Isaacson macrumors 6502

Yes, clear. Looks good, easy to clean, no worry of scratches etc

Eric

5. jw nyc thread starter macrumors 6502a

Are the fingerprints with the clear as bad as they are naked or does it prevent them even a little?

6. Oskee2001 macrumors regular

fingerprints are reduced somewhat, and are easier to wipe off.

7. Cask Guest

I use a full body shield from Zagg. Just got it on Sunday. It is a lo easier to clean and it isn't very noticeable. By the way, they have improved their shield for the iPhone 3G greatly since they were first released. The back of the shield has been modified so now it is possible to get a perfect fit, while with the older shields I could never do it and returned the product.