Do you use a skin on your iPhone?

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Really diggin' your aluminum one! It looks just like the replacement back plates made of aluminum. So sleek!

As for me I'm currently using a custom designed Gelaskin! My phone is on the right, and one of my friends is using the Ghost Armor carbon fiber wrap as seen on the left! : D

roblawton

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2007
Preston, UK
I use simple vinyl stickers (similar to those found on etsy) and on my 4, I had a NES controller sticker.

On my 4S I've got a Classic Game Boy skin but have spares just in case.

I prefer these sticker/skins over cases as they protect the back from scratches and don't add bulk like a case!

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
clear skins are like the vinyl cover on grandma's couch in my opinion. I'd rather get a scratch or two.

superpepino

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2011
Really diggin' your aluminum one! It looks just like the replacement back plates made of aluminum. So sleek!

As for me I'm currently using a custom designed Gelaskin! My phone is on the right, and one of my friends is using the Ghost Armor carbon fiber wrap as seen on the left! : D

OMG is there anyway you can repost just the picture of the pikachu. i'd love to make one just like it so i can make my friends jealous
:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.