Do you use a wrist pad with Magic Trackpad?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Traverse, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Traverse macrumors 604

Traverse

Hi,

I finally decided to try the Magic Trackpad and it is meh. I am trying to give it a few days before I return it. YES, I HAVE READ FORUM POSTS about the trackpad and there is substantial love for the trackpad.

I rest my wrist on the table and hover over the pad, but that is causing wrist fatigue fast. How do you use it? Do you rest on a pad or only use the bottom third of the pad or what?

I love my MBP flat trackpad, but the curved design seems odd since you have to raise your hand to use it.

2. skywavesli macrumors regular

skywavesli

I've been using the trackpad for a long time now and really like it. However, several months ago I also began experiencing the same fatigue. I ordered a wrist pad specifically made for the magic trackpad (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AJCSIGM/) and it's solved the fatigue for me.

While I was at it I also ordered a matching wrist pad for the wireless keyboard (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AJE771W).

Hope that helps! :apple:

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I used in my off-hand (left hand) to navigate since I cannot use my mouse left-handed (mainly due to mouse design).

I rest my hand on the table.

4. Traverse thread starter macrumors 604

Traverse

Thanks for the links. One is out if stock D:

How do you position your hand? Do you hover your fingers over the trackpad?

5. Oldmanmac macrumors 6502

Link to Amazon says 'Out of stock, No ETA'.

6. skywavesli macrumors regular

skywavesli