Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you use your iPhone on the toilet?

• Yes

Votes: 178 83.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters

richwoodrocket

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2014
Buffalo, NY
My phone is always with me...

When my phone is charging, my iPad is with me...

When my iPad is charging my MBA is with me...

Interpret as you see fit...

I hate it how I can't fit my Mac Pro AND dual thunderbolt monitors on my lap at the same time. You gotta entertain yourself somehow.

AceC

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2013
I generally never bring my iPhone in the bathroom with me unless I'm in public, so no. I'm too careful about it being near water.

Last edited:

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
But I don't get how some people can continue talking on the phone when they are doing their business.

richwoodrocket

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2014
Buffalo, NY
But I don't get how some people can continue talking on the phone when they are doing their business.

You gotta either put it down and use speakerphone, or just hold it against your head with your shoulder. The second option is pretty risky though. One wrong move and your phone is in the drink.

iphone X

macrumors regular
May 30, 2011
There's two kinds of people, those that use their iOS devices in the bathroom and those that won't admit to it. lol

----------
i don't use my iPhone while I'm the bathroom, then i guess there is a third kind of people, those that don't use their IOS devices in the bathroom :p.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.