Do you wish you could have NetShare?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thisisarcadia, Aug 27, 2008.

1. thisisarcadia macrumors 6502

Yesterday i was playing around on itunes and was looking at the app store but in different countries! Why is it that you cannot buy the apps that are only available in that country?! Is it possible to find an app only exclusive in that country and buy it. Like make an account saying you live in that country but then when adding your credit card it comes up as U.S.A would it work. I have NetShare but there many apps out there that i would like from other countries. Would this work or is it possible.

White Macbook
    White iPhone 3G (First in Line on July 11th)

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

You would have to have an account in that country, then sync your iPhone to your iTunes. However, your iTunes can only be connected to one Account at a time. Similar to how International Users get US TV Shows through iTunes.

TEG

3. slicecom macrumors 68020

That's true, but you can use apps you bought in ANY country on your iPhone. I have a few apps that are only available in the US working on my phone (I'm in Canada and have a Canadian iTunes account) with no problem. I just made a US account to get them.

4. dnguyen macrumors regular

ya, i wish i bought it when it was in the app store : (

i have been considering to jailbreak my phone to be able to use it though.

5. DuggerSJ macrumors newbie

I'm interested in doing the reverse of what you did, so I can download NetShare too. How would I go about setting up an Apple ID so it thinks I'm in Canada with a USA credit card?

Thanks,

Randy

6. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

I don't have a laptop so I thought Netshare was neat, but useless to me. I've already had a time when it would have been useful. Stupid me.

7. applephysci macrumors regular

Are your trying to say that netshare is available in other countries? Which country is it available in, so that I can download it?