Dock and Headphone Plug

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jumpman2033, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Jumpman2033 macrumors regular

Does anyone know if there are any Headphone and Dock plugs available for the iphone 4. I've searched and haven't found any compatible. I'm tired of seeing dust pile up in and around both.

2. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

3. ilovegoodnugz macrumors regular

FYI I bought from Dealxtreme and eBay, and NONE of the dock protectors or headphone plugs are designed for iphone 4 which has a flat bezel while the 3g/3gs has a beveled one. Please quit being smart asses and just linking crap that you have NEVER bought or tried to be the first to answer the question...IF YOU BUY THE CRAP ON THE LINKS FOR YOUR IPHONE 4 THEY WILL ALL BE RAISED AT AN ANGLE FIT FOR AN IPHONE 3GS, so to all the other stupid linkers to those sites....please go to hell

The only good one so far is the one from Radtech even tho after shipping its 14.95 for a tiny sliver of plastic to cover your 30 pin.

4. daemonite macrumors member

cranky much?

5. Jumpman2033 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the honesty. That is why i asked for iPhone 4 specifically. I haven't found any, but i will check out Radtech. I don't know if that is worth it or not. I don't use the headphone jack all that much and charge my phone about every other day. I always find lint and whatever in the dock connector and it annoys me and i don't want it to cause problems down the line. I try and blow it out with condensed air, but i don't think it gets everything.

6. iBaloney macrumors 6502

iBaloney

link plz?