iPhone Dock, Anybody Else?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Kase17, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Kase17 macrumors newbie

Look at the dock in the picture. Beta 2 showing a block line in the dock. No matter what wallpaper it is. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372313648.345580.jpg

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Beta, why don't people get this.

Bugs and issues will be there, and then they will get fixed and other bugs will appear and so on...

3. aimee.elizabeth macrumors 6502

I wish people would stop throwing "IT'S A BETA" to everyone who posts questions about bugs on here. Everyone here is aware that this is a beta, and everyone is aware that there are bugs. So how about instead of just saying "there are bugs on a beta", which is a waste of a post because it's an obvious fact, how about we offer help and suggestions on how to fix things in the meantime so everyone can have a better time using/testing/enjoying or developing on ios 7?

And now for OP: have you tried restarting/hard rebooting? If that doesn't work, maybe try resetting all settings - that'll get rid of all your settings including the wallpapers, but it won't delete any apps/data. And if that doesn't work, then either you can live with it for a while if you can tolerate it, or perform a restore.

4. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

im running beta 2 on my iphone 5 and i do not have this issue.

5. Smith288 macrumors 6502a

Smith288

I had that and just rebooted the device and it went away. Same with when the folder tint color hadnt adjusted with the background.

6. cobbyco macrumors 6502a

cobbyco

This.

If enough people mention this to Apple then it's likely to be fixed in beta 3.

7. Want300 macrumors 65816

Want300

I had this happen to my iPhone 5 as well... I just tried doing a setting reset. It appears to have corrected the problem on my end.

8. vinitmenon macrumors regular

vinitmenon

it will come and go.. just restart/reboot and it should go... and finally will like to say its beta :p