Dock Artisan Cases Discount Link

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Orlandorealtor, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

Just ordered the New Doc Artisan Sport Leather for my IPhone 6 plus with the magnetic closure. Have the one with the strap and love it. Here is a link to 20% they sent me off if anyone wants to use it.

http://docartisan.refr.cc/HPPZM5W

2. Joewat64 macrumors regular

How do you like the new sport case? I'm thinking about getting one as well. I got the strap version I'm not digging it at all.

3. The Afroman macrumors regular

The Afroman

i have the Dreem Fibonacci that i love, but it's not real leather. That is one of the complains i had with it. man, even with the 20% it's 68 bucks. Hmmm.... i really want the new sport.... love the feel of real leather.

FYI here is a review i did of the Dreem

4. Orlandorealtor thread starter macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

I really like the sport wallet, have the one with the elastic strap around it now. I have on order the new one has the magnetic catch. Will post when I receive

5. Orlandorealtor thread starter macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

The sport case is worth the 68 bucks in my opinion. Really love it !

6. Orlandorealtor, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016

Orlandorealtor thread starter macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

I have had my Doc Artisan Sport Wallet v5 case with the Magnetic latch for a month or so now. It is a great case!. Leather is very good quality and it holds up very well. I don't ever carry a wallet anymore! Love that you can take pictures with the wallet on or take the inner case off magnetically and use it that way. Highly recommend this or any of Doc Artisans Products. Also bought the Magmount http://www.dockartisan.com/collections/magmount-by-doc-artisan/products/magmount which works very well too! Here again is a 20% discount link they gave me to pass on to anyone that wants to use it. http://docartisan.refr.cc/HPPZM5W

7. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

It's a great case--Doc Artisan products are excellent quality. I reviewed it a while back:

Kristin

8. jayrflow macrumors 6502

I'm really interested in this case for when I go traveling but do you think the magnet is strong enough to wipe a hotel key card? I haven't seen (or at least missed it) anything like that mentioned on their website

9. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

It's a pretty strong magnet. I'd use it with great caution around hotel key cards. I don't have any personal experience with this, but when I started reviewing cases with magnetic clasps and other magnetic features, I researched the subject as best I could, and everything I read said that although credit cards are going to be fine with any of the sorts of magnets that are going to be used in a phone case, hotel key cards have very weak magnetic strips and can be wiped pretty easily.

Kristin

10. jayrflow macrumors 6502

Oh okay thanks Kristin! I will keep this in mind when I make my decision. Great looking case though.

11. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

It is a great case, and very nicely made. The company is great too--small business out of California. Good luck with your decision!

12. Orlandorealtor thread starter macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

Good Strong Magnet. Just got back from Vegas and kept my Hotel Card in the case or pocket with the case the whole trip. No problems at all with it wiping the card. I use this case as my wallet now too..

13. ciemunio macrumors newbie

Your link doesn't work anymore. I bought it without it, so if anyone wants to use, here you are
    http://docartisan.refr.cc/W9M3H94
    Regarding to wallet - it is great product. I am using it with all my credit cards. The leather looks even better in real. I bought also their magnetic mount, it is also great, maybe a little too plastic, but still great to attach iPad or iPhone.