Dock At Top Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Cointreau, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Cointreau macrumors member

Hi All,

I installed Summerboard, noticed several of my applications crashing and then went to uninstall it. To do so, I manually installed it first, then installed the Installer version, then uninstalled it. My dock ended up at the top of the screen. And nothing I do, even resetting the system settings, allows me to do anything about it.

Can someone help me reset the original dock position, without totally restoring the iPod?

Many thanks!

2. italiano40 macrumors 65816

italiano40

3. Rhosfelt macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

Seriously there are 20 threads on this.. go to installer and uninstall summerboard. Next time search, or I will have your head..

your welcome.

4. Brian513A macrumors member

this happened to me. i tried uninstalling summerboard and it did nothing; the dock was still at the top... i eventually had to restore completely :( good luck.

5. Cointreau thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, ummmm, I did search. There were not 20 threads on this, only about 9. And the thread that came closest to answering my question did not even answer it. So, enough with the having heads thing and don't assume.

But thank you.

6. uburoibob macrumors regular

Same thing happened to me. I found out what to do by searching the threads in this forum. Hint: There's an update. A cool thing called GOOGLE can help you find it. Instructions for using it, and getting the whole thing working are right here. Search. Read. Learn. Took me about an hour of my life. Took those whose posts I read a LOT longer...

7. uburoibob macrumors regular