Dock connector to RCA/3.5mm (CANADA)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DJMastaWes, Feb 6, 2011.

1. DJMastaWes macrumors 65816

DJMastaWes

Hey guys, I'm in a little bit of a dilemma right now - I'm doing a project for class where I'm basically making an iPod/iPhone speaker dock made out of wood and I'm looking for a cable that's 30 pin on one end to either RCA or 3.5mm (either will do). I should have probably investigated this BEFORE starting the project, but it's a little late for 'shoulda, coulda, wouldas'. I've looked high and low for one both online and in stores locally - every one I've found online has been from an American retailer that unfortunately doesn't ship internationally. What's even worse is that I need the cable by Wednesday :S...

Anyway, I figured I would turn to you guys for help to see if anyone knows where I can get one either online or here in Montreal.

Any help would be great!
    Thanks.

2. Roadking macrumors 6502

check www.monoprice.com

I haven't checked there yet myself but have found a lot of stuff there that I needed in the past.

Good luck!

3. DJMastaWes thread starter macrumors 65816

DJMastaWes

I didn't seem to have much luck when I searched there. :(

Thanks though!

4. Roadking macrumors 6502

5. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

I'm sure he can, but he needs it by Wednesday. With customs hold it probably wont be there by then.

6. DJMastaWes thread starter macrumors 65816

DJMastaWes

yeah, I'd have to order from the Canadian Amazon, but they don't seem to stock what I'm looking for.

I checked on the Canadian NewEgg and the one cable they have that matches what I need isn't available for order, naturally.

7. Roadking macrumors 6502