dock folder appearance ?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by checkflag, Oct 30, 2007.

1. checkflag macrumors member

checkflag

Anyone else annoyed by this?

In the dock : in the downloads folder :: (and now the application folder i docked) do you notice that the folder icon disappears and all items in these folders look like they all waiting to be fanned .. (or grid)

the point is.. it seems the notion of having all the items "in" the folder is moot.
    is this a bug, or is this whats intended???

2. xanatos macrumors regular

its just the way it is, and I hate it, i just put a blank folder as the first one to make it look somewhat alright

3. checkflag thread starter macrumors member

checkflag

I find it hard to believe only one oteher person on this forum is annoyed by the folder on dock situatition.

Anyone else experiencing this.. is apple aware? I know some of you get the Down Low info ...

4. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

I know what you're talking about, but I don't mind it. It makes perfect sense to me because it allows you to tell the difference between your folders in an easier way. Sorry :eek:

5. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

This particular problem with stacks along with the lack of a nested folder option has been the subject of discussion in many threads along with a arstechnica review that was discussed on the main page several days ago.