Dock for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BRIANxJAY, Aug 3, 2011.

1. BRIANxJAY macrumors member

BRIANxJAY

I need to a Dock that comes with a clock, alarm, and support the iPhone 4. I got a dock for Christmas but it never really supported my iPhone. Thanks!

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Have you looked at online shops and your local highstreet shops to compare whats out there !

Then make a shortlist of say 4 docks you like and then ask members what they think of your choices or to see if someone is using one of your possible choices.

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Not Sure

If they are available in the US, but Walmart might have them.....My friend has a smart (not cheap looking) DAB radio, alarm and dock which he got from ASDA (Walmart) here in the UK

It cost him £30.00, is finished in silver and walnut and works great...He uses it for his iPhone and his iPod without any problems at all.

You might find one on Amazon too.

4. gokart mozart macrumors 6502

What's your budget?

Many major retailers carry iP4 docks. Target, Sams Club, Costco, Best Buy, Walmart, and even Bed Bath Beyond. Check the boxes to make sure they're iPhone compatible. Apple stores have them too, if you happen to live near one. Theirs tend to be pricier, but you know they'll work. Most those places carry name brands like Philips, JBL, Bose, and Sony for under $100 ('cept the Bose obviously).

5. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj