Dock graphical glitch iOS8.1 iPhone 6

Mercifull

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 24, 2012
I'm not sure if this also affected 8.0.2 because my iPhone 6 came yesterday and I upgraded before I noticed it but there is a glitch on the dock related to the perspective shifting feature.

If you look at your homescreen and then move the phone and move your head you can see the bottom of the dock and the background behind it.

p.s. Folder corners are still bugging me as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwLNNBv9cAM

Markyyy

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2013
I've just discovered this glitch after playing around with the accessibility features. I returned the accessibility features to their default 'off' states, then I pulled down the spotlight search and saw this...

Merode

macrumors 6502a
Nov 5, 2013
Warszawa, Poland
I've just discovered this glitch after playing around with the accessibility features. I returned the accessibility features to their default 'off' states, then I pulled down the spotlight search and saw this...

Wow, this thing is still here. :D I had it in 8.0.2 and didn't check it yet in 8.1.

It happens only if you turn off transparency and then switch it back on. Reboot fixes it.