Resolved Dock Icons Disappear

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ScootPatoot, Feb 14, 2013.

1. ScootPatoot, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013

ScootPatoot macrumors regular

May 16, 2008
    I think it's a Springtomize2 issue but what happens is every time I respring my phone, the dock icons disappear. If I move another icon to the 5 different places in the dock, each icon comes back, however I have to do this each time I respring.

My Dock Settings in Springtomize are as follows:
    Hide Dock: Off
    Hide Labels: On
    Hide Reflection: Off
    Hide Shadow: Off
    Use Custom Number: On (5)
    Cover Flow Effect is enabled with Concave and default slider settings

I have and iP5 with the latest updates/jailbreak.

I did a search and saw a few others having this issue but I didn't see any fixes. I'd hate to get rid of Springtomize for obvious aesthetic reasons...Anyone have any ideas?
  2. spazo macrumors newbie

Aug 17, 2010
    Springtomize2 is still having issue with iOS6. I have some issues with dock hide labels, where each time I move an icon or put a new one in the dock, the label of that icon will reappear. I have to respring to fix it
  3. ScootPatoot thread starter macrumors regular

May 16, 2008
    Perfect...Hopefully they release an update soon.
  4. fisherking macrumors 603

Jul 16, 2010
    ny somewhere
    working fine here...have you tried:
    turning "hide dock" on, respringing, then go back and turn it off?
    (make sure Settings is not in the dock when u do this!)
  5. ScootPatoot thread starter macrumors regular

May 16, 2008
    Hmmm...maybe it's not Springtomize causing this issue. I reinstalled and resprung and my icons are still not there...Unless it leaves a plist or something behind??

Yeah, I tried that last night hoping it would kick it's butt in gear. No workie workie...
  6. markg61326 macrumors newbie

Nov 15, 2009
    Do you have Music Controls Pro 6.0+ and Auxo installed? I heard that there was a conflict between those two causing the dock icons to disappear.
  7. ScootPatoot thread starter macrumors regular

May 16, 2008
    Very nice find. That was it. I went to uninstall MCP6+ and it's right there on the main screen now.