Dock icons...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by NDimichino, Feb 18, 2008.

1. NDimichino macrumors 6502a

NDimichino

I'm having some trouble finding some new dock icons for my MacBook. Does anyone have a link to some I can use?

2. NDimichino thread starter macrumors 6502a

NDimichino

Awesome, thanks a lot...

I don't know if you know about it, but I downloaded LiteIcon and it allows me to chance some dock icons, but not all of them.

It lets me change finder, dashboard, trash empty, trash full, and widget... any idea how I could chance other ones like iChat, iTunes and Safari?

3. cuestakid macrumors 68000

there are two ways

use candybar(www.panic.com)

or do the following

do a get info on the icon in which you wish to use
    in the upper left hand corner next to the file name you will see a small icon
    click on it-then do a copy command(either cmd+c or do it from the finder bar)
    go to the item that you wish to change and do the same thing but this time paste it

keep in mind you will have to do this for each app or file or folder or whatever-if you use candybar you can download icon sets that will automatically change all the folders and such-not all icon collecions do so but a large amount do

as for the application icons in candybar you simply open the application pane within candybar and simply drag the icon onto the app that you wish to change

4. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

5. amanda kathryn macrumors regular

i downloaded about 130 or so from apple.com download area. had some fun with it the other night :)

[​IMG]