Dock Modification/System Processes

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by skwij, Nov 19, 2008.

1. skwij macrumors 6502

I just today updated and Jailbroke my 1G 16GB iPod Touch from JB 1.1.4

On the previous incarnation, I had a "Leopard" theme with the generic grass background, and a slanted "3D"-type dock.

What's comparable now? I've downloaded and tried out a bunch of themes via Cydia, and tried Customise, but there's nothing that I really like because the Dock is still the fugly "standard" iPodTouch dock.

Also, how does one add Sources to Cydia? How does one add Sources to Installer *I'd rather NOT use Installer*?

Any help (screenies would be GREAT) would be wonderful!

I'm also looking for an App that would show the running processes with the option to KILL those processes. There was one before I updated, but I can't seem to find one similar now.

EDIT:

Just plugged it back in, and it's prompted a RESTORE. I've already had this up and running just fine, and a restore takes over 30 mins. My "other" files are taking up all the space, and my music and vids are NOT on the Touch any more. AUGH!

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

there are a couple of Leopard skins with a non-standard dock in cydia under themes (Springboard) One is called Leopard UI and the other is called Leopard Aurora, if you click on the items in cydia then look for a more information or screenshots button you can see what they look like

3. skwij thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks! I found it, iLeopard.

As to the other problems, had to re-jailbreak.