Dock Scrolling?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by knightvisionn, Feb 11, 2009.

1. knightvisionn macrumors member

I just had to replace my HD on my iMac and am getting frustrated with my dock. On my old HD, also running Leopard, when I ran my mouse across the icons on my dock each icon would grow in size as I hovered over them, giving it a wave effect when I ran my mouse across the dock fast. Now the icons are just set in place. Help?

2. jonbravo77 macrumors 6502a

jonbravo77

Go to system preferences>dock, turn on magnification and set the dock size.

3. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

Dock System Preference pane and enable magnification again.

4. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

this is why everyone thinks mac users arent tech savvy, ugh, go to the apple logo, go down to dock go to turn magnification ON, or go to system pref. go to dock and do the same thing

5. knightvisionn thread starter macrumors member

6. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

This is the reason why Mac users are not seen as such a helpful bunch anymore. We were famed for our helpfulness to neophyte Mac users.

Whilst the question was a little basic there was no need for the poster to be shirty about it. It's a simple mistake and an easy fix. I'm glad you've got it sorted.

Don't be put off of posting in this forum again when you have a problem.

7. ZMacintosh macrumors 65816

ZMacintosh

These forums are for all forms of help, so dont hesistate to post back for anything...i know its helped me for some of the short sightedness of my mistakes/issues tha ti just need to get some clarification.

This is also the Mac Basics forum...so nothing is out of question essentially ;)

good computing. :cool: