'Dockable' iPod Touch 2G Case

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by imobber, May 23, 2009.

1. imobber macrumors newbie

Hi all.

I've got a Universal dock and my iPod Touch 2G sits in there most of the day (I plug it into my stereo system for my home music). I also use if for games and my 5-year old also likes to play on it. It's had a couple of drops recently but it has survived in tact.

I'd like to get a case that will protect it from drops, but one where I don't need to remove the case to dock it. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've seen a few Griffin cases on the net that have the ability to remove the bottom part of the case to dock, but that still seems a bit of a chore.

I don't want to spend more than £15 if I can help it.

Thanks

2. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

3. imobber thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for that - interesting. I'd seen the case before but didn't realise it came with a dock adapter. It's exactly the kind of thing I'm after. Just not 100% sure of the design at the moment. I guess there may be dock adapters for other cases too.

4. peepboon macrumors 6502

peepboon

5. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

i saw a youtube vid of a guy putting on on his iPod Touch. its pretty simple and it comes in different colors, that was just the only pic i could find that has everything thats included in the kit. i actually might get one when i get a new iPod Touch