Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Billymac19

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2011
Phila, PA
As the title says, dockshift isn't working for me on 7.1. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Or does it work for you? Thanks :)

doesnt seem to work on beta 2 on 5s and ipad airs, atleast for me and a few others ive seen mention it, basically any A7 with beta 2

macbookman83

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2011
New York
Hmmmm

Maybe I'm missing the picture but Betas shouldn't be used as you main device regardless. What features does the 7.1 beta have that 7.04 doesn't?

Wouldn't it be more stable to just use the 7.04 and jailbreak your phone........

In fact tweaks that work on 7.1 beta just happen to be luck because devs are just getting things up to date with 7...........

One of you beta jbers please help fill me in........

No sarcasm at all just verrrrrry curious why anyone would want to jb on a beta when you'd eventually have to give it up once it expires.

faizoff

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
Dockshift doesnt seem to be working for me either and I'm on an iphone 4, 7.0.4

~Ks383~

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
Dockshift doesnt seem to be working for me either and I'm on an iphone 4, 7.0.4

That is not suprising, seeing that the description in Cydia specifically says that it is not compatible with the iphone 4 :rolleyes:

faizoff

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
That is not suprising, seeing that the description in Cydia specifically says that it is not compatible with the iphone 4 :rolleyes:

I don't remember seeing that when I first downloaded it. Either way I'm looking for a tweak that will allow you to control the translucency of the dock and control center for an iphone 4.

Totally

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 22, 2012
West Coast = Best Coast
Maybe I'm missing the picture but Betas shouldn't be used as you main device regardless. What features does the 7.1 beta have that 7.04 doesn't?

Wouldn't it be more stable to just use the 7.04 and jailbreak your phone........

In fact tweaks that work on 7.1 beta just happen to be luck because devs are just getting things up to date with 7...........

One of you beta jbers please help fill me in........

No sarcasm at all just verrrrrry curious why anyone would want to jb on a beta when you'd eventually have to give it up once it expires.

There are plenty of threads on this. Bascially 7.1b2 is better than 7.0.4 in every possible way. Except iconsupport doesn't work

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.