Documents by Readdle comes to the iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Readdlemate, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Readdlemate Suspended

Readdlemate

[​IMG]

I'm happy to finally announce that Documents for iPhone is out! And it's FREE.

Documents by Readdle becomes a universal application. It brings the same great features and elegant interface to the iPhone.
    Store and view any document on your iPhone. Listen to music or watch movies on your way home. All this can now be done on the iPhone.

All stuff in one place
    Keep all your documents, pictures and media files in a single application. Whenever you need any specific file, you can always find it in Documents.

Drop files into the app easily
    Copy files from your Mac/PC via USB. Sync documents with Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and others. Save email attachments from your inbox. Download files from the Web or use "Open In".

View any document
    Open and view any document from your inbox or online storage. It can be an urgent contract or a cake recipe. You can view it instantly on your iPhone.

Play media files
    Listen to music while running or relaxing on the couch. Watch movies to brighten up your trip home. The app supports a wide range of photo, music and video files. It's very easy to copy them to your iPhone.

iCloud sync
    Sync files with iCloud. Once you save your documents to iCloud tab, they become accessible across your iPad and iPhone.

I'll be happy to hear your comments and feedback.
    Best,
    Denys.

2. Nikhil72 macrumors 6502a

Absolutely loved this app on my iPad and more so on my iPhone now.

Is there any way to add the ability to share a file's URL from Dropbox? Is that permitted by Dropbox APIs?