Dodocase

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mozartwon, Mar 26, 2011.

1. mozartwon macrumors member

2. diacritic macrumors regular

3. dand1996 macrumors regular

Same, pics of real life application... Thanks...

Ps how soft is ita. Any kinda cushioning when you put it on a table?

4. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

Yeah I have been considering getting this case for about a week, but I've been waiting for someone to post a review or for other producs to come out before I make my decision. It would be really neat if you posted an in-depth review, some real first-hand photos, and your opinions in the quality and how functional it is for your use.

5. WoodrowCall macrumors 6502

WoodrowCall

+1 on the request for a review. I'd love to see this thing looked at up close.

6. Phillyfan1290 macrumors newbie

I got it cause it was cheap and it's ok, in my opinion it doesn't cover enough. Material is high quality thow. It is a little thick (guess that is why they didn't make it cover whole back) I'll keep my Icarbons on for a bit and install later

7. Sand Man macrumors regular

8. glen e macrumors 68030

I certainly don't think so...they all can come loose after 6 months of use - look at a plastic inner frame - search "fieldfolio"

in regards to the dodoback, had it and it does not cover the edges which get scratched after a while - search many of the full length faux leather stuff avail - I recommend the ZUM ultimate or a khomo folio for good coverage and value...

9. Sand Man, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2012

Sand Man macrumors regular

While there is some truth to what you say Glen, I must point out that from most accounts of people that have had both they say the Portenzo is better. Not to mention the color options, option for a camera, can get personal embossing past 3 letters or CUSTOM laser engraving as well as the fabric choices of the Portenzo over either Dodo or Fieldfolio.

Then there is the fact that the Fieldfolio case is a $70 cases that is assembled with double sided tape. Heck before my buddy even started using his Fieldfolio the fabric on the book cover was showing wear straight out of the package. The frames is the ****** though and was very well thought out it appears.

10. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

11. stfwayne macrumors regular

So disappointed in the Fieldfolio

The spine is just loose enough so when in a laptop bag/backpack the cover slightly comes off and causes the ipad 2 to go from sleep to wake

it has happened twice now ive taken my ipad 2 to school pull it out to use it and its drained of battery bc the cover was slightly moved in the bag

have tried to contact the company no response for 70 dollars this is a joke

had the same crap service with Portenzo and took forever to get a refund from them

12. glen e macrumors 68030

sorry to hear that - I thought we would have one that does not suck....a shame they let the frame advantage slip away....

13. stfwayne macrumors regular

So tired of this garbage

Had a HORRIBLE experience with Portenzo earlier this year

Thought I finally found a decent iPad folio case with FieldFolio

As I described in my post above the case is presenting various issues for me

I have emailed FieldFolio so many times and they have YET to respond

The LEAST they could do is SEND ME AN IDENTICAL CASE and a shipping label to send the defective one BACK so they can see what is the problem that is coming up with the case

I take care of my stuff properly and the wear this case has shown is unacceptable. Instead of manning up and offering a solution I dont even get one response back.

I guess people forget what good customer service means these days...what a joke

14. El Jefe macrumors member

I had a Portenzo for my iPad 1 and it was straight quality all the way around. They've added tons of new options, but that's certainly increased the price. I'll likely order another one.