Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fibola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2015
hello everyone
im sorry if its already been asked and posted , but i want to be 100% before ill update my iphone 7 IOS 10.2.

last month my iphone 7 plus were automatically update to 11.3 and my microphone damaged .
as i was still under warranty, they replaced my phone.

now i wondering should i update or not to the latest IOS version that my phone suggest me (its only says that it IOS 11) not sure which version it is.

please advice your 2 cent in this matter, and again sorry if its already been discussed.

THanx
Fibola

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
There hasn't been much word about it one way or another beyond that some devices have been affected as of iOS 11.3.

fibola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2015
question if at 11.4 the problem were fix ......
and how can i update to 11.4 if its suggest to update to 11.3 ?

LoveToMacRumors

macrumors 68030
Feb 15, 2015
Canada
hello everyone
im sorry if its already been asked and posted , but i want to be 100% before ill update my iphone 7 IOS 10.2.

last month my iphone 7 plus were automatically update to 11.3 and my microphone damaged .
as i was still under warranty, they replaced my phone.

now i wondering should i update or not to the latest IOS version that my phone suggest me (its only says that it IOS 11) not sure which version it is.

please advice your 2 cent in this matter, and again sorry if its already been discussed.

THanx
Fibola
No keep it on iOS 10.

Edit: NVM, you're already have iOS 11, so yes, you can update to the lastest iOS 11.4.
iOS 11.4.1 is coming soon for public.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.