Does 1password sync with mobile me?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by topcash, Aug 28, 2008.

1. topcash macrumors member

I just got myself my very first mac and want to know if 1password back ups the file logins with mobile me?

I see the settings in .mac that show backups for the keychains. Are these the files?

If not, what is the best way to backup the passwords to a central location.

2. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

Using the 1password site. my.1password.com. I think you can sync between your macs and phones and so on with it.

3. TXCraig macrumors 6502a

TXCraig

Between Macs? Yes. Between Mac and iPhone? No.

4. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

With the 1password iPhone app you should be able to. I haven't tried it though. There's a "sync" button in 1password (on the phone) that syncs to your 1password account online.

5. PDACPA macrumors regular

PDACPA

Not sure of this, but with the 1password app on your iphone, would it not be backed up in your itunes when your iphone backs up?

6. TXCraig macrumors 6502a

TXCraig

Yes, you can sync over WiFi.. but the OP asked about MobileMe. The sync between Mac and iPhone has nothing to do with MobileMe.. so the answer is No.

7. nparmelee macrumors 6502

If you sync your keychains to MobilMe then your 1Password passwords willalso be backed up to Mobile Me. This does not get them to the iPhone, the iPhone app does that or the bookmarks sync.